[CASL-L] What's the big deal about eBook licensing? 2 webinar opportunities next week!

CASL President president at ctcasl.org
Wed Jan 17 05:00:00 PST 2024

The CT Library Association invites you to attend a session to find out more
about why eBook licensing is so important! Links to register at bottom of
email.
Jenny

What's the big deal about library eBook licensing?

In the upcoming legislative session, we're anticipating the reintroduction
of legislation that could create a win-win-win eBook situation for
libraries & library patrons, taxpayers, and publishers. With such important
legislation in the works, we are calling for all hands on deck to get the
facts and spread the word.

Please join us for this information session to learn more and get involved!

This session is open to all library workers, library board trustees &
directors, and friends members! The more the merrier, so be sure to bring a
buddy.

Please *register by 4 PM the day before the session* to ensure you receive
Zoom join information on time. (Note: We are offering the same info session
on 1/23 and 1/24 - join us for one, or the other, or both!)

Link to register <https://ctlibraryassociation.org/meet-reg1.php?id=569>
for Jan. 23 - 3:30-5pm

Link to register <https://ctlibraryassociation.org/meet-reg1.php?id=570>
for Jan. 24 - 10-11:30am
*Jenny Lussier*
CASL President

Connecticut Association of School Librarians Organization Address:

4 Wotton Lane

Burlington, CT 06013