[CASL-L] Fwd: AASL Member Forum : We Need Your Input! AASL Board Seeks Feedback on Strategic Plan (Survey Open March 1 - April 5)

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Sun Mar 3 10:51:09 PST 2024

Good Afternoon,
Please see the email below from AASL President, Courtney Pentland, about
feedback on the Strategic Plan the AASL Board is working on.
I am privileged to serve on this Board for one more year and will be
helping to ensure that your voice is heard!
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE AN AASL Member to fill this out
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A CASL Member to fill this out

Regards,
Barb