[CASL-L] Request for Survey Participants for MLIS thesis

Anderson, Jessica K. andersonj46 at southernct.edu
Wed Mar 6 10:50:48 PST 2024

Hello!

My name is Jessica Anderson and I am a graduate student in the Master of Library and Information Science program at Southern Connecticut State University. I am conducting a brief online survey for my thesis assignment. This research specifically seeks insights from Connecticut public librarians/staff. Although this is a listserv for school librarians, I'm hoping that some of you may also have experience in a public library. I would very much appreciate your participation.

Study Title: Adopting Critical Cataloging Practices Post-Diversity Audit: It's Your Community's Connection to Your Collection [IRB Protocol #1045]

This survey, hosted on Qualtrics, can be accessed through this link: Critical Cataloging Post-Diversity Audit Survey<https://scsu.iad1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cMY9jnnkjzmt5H0>

This study focuses on public libraries that have conducted a diversity audit in order to make their collection more inclusive and their metadata more accessible.

The questionnaire is designed to take approximately 8-10 minutes of your time. Your responses will remain anonymous, confidential and used solely for academic purposes. The survey will be available until 3/16/24 @ 10am.

Thank you very much for considering this request. I look forward to your participation and insights.

Warm regards,

Jessica Anderson (she/her)

Master's Candidate, Library and Information Science
Southern Connecticut State University
andersonj46 at southernct.edu<mailto:andersonj46 at southernct.edu>

860-918-6187

Jessica Anderson