[CASL-L] Why you should speak up!

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Thu Mar 7 10:13:34 PST 2024

Jenny and I wanted to help you understand the amazing thing HB5417 is
https://streamyard.com/32g5kch4setg (please watch this)

We know it will take all of us to speak up for our students!
Barb and Jenny

The public hearing is Monday, March 11 at 10am at the Legislative Office
Building in Hartford. *Here are the ways you can participate and we need
your help!*

   -

   Testify in-person at the Legislative Office Building in Hartford. Link
   <https://casl.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=pHiL3qoocDQA1vTahtg%2bG1ZQmZGtusbhh1z26at0J6w7FDZcJ1m5Z3G6gUWag79A3aW7yRPPasTmOzB9yZcydPdAPw7jfsUc9tckM%2f1CJxg%3d>
(you
   will also get a zoom link in case you are not able to be there) 3
minutes. *Submit
   written testimony too.*
   -

   Sign up to testify via zoom
   <https://casl.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=pHiL3qoocDQA1vTahtg%2bG1ZQmZGtusbhh1z26at0J6w7FDZcJ1m5Z3G6gUWag79A3aW7yRPPasTmOzB9yZcydPdAPw7jfsUc9tckM%2f1CJxg%3d>.
   3 minutes. Rep. Currey has recognized that school librarians may not be
   able to be there when it's their turn and has said he will call on us when
   we log into zoom. *Submit written testimony too.*
   -

   Submit written testimony via this link
   <https://casl.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=FgOSfxEsPbi703zMX3fTTWTfk%2fWJn8TQ56MzlAdR31iweVOUEJNyo%2fciPOth2%2fvYQ%2buxZ00mkPOWTLpVczob8HbD%2bd%2fxyG%2foRBIxIVKGup4%3d>
as
   soon as possible.
   -

   *When submitting written testimony, select Mar. 11 at 10am, Support, HB
   5417 and upload a pdf. This is the preferred format.*

Register to speak (live or zoom) by 3pm Sunday, March 10. Submit written
testimony as soon as possible.

--
*Barbara Johnson*
*Instructional Technology Coordinator*

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in