[CASL-L] Nutmeg Book Award Reminders

Porier, Anne aporier at wallingfordschools.org
Fri Mar 8 15:19:19 PST 2024

Dear CT Librarians,

I am sharing this information regarding the Nutmeg Book Award from the
Nutmeg Secretary, Alessandra Casiello:

Hello,

Since I have been asked several times already, I wanted to send a few
reminders about Nutmeg Book Awards:

   - 2024 Nominee voting paper ballots, google forms and the library
   submission form will be sent out on March 15th through our Newsletter.
   - Google forms need to be copied for you to collect your own
   school/library votes.
   - All voting should take place between April 1-April 30. Library
   submissions need to be in by May 2- please only submit using the library
   submission form.
   - 2024 Winners will be revealed in our May 15th Newsletter and on the
   Nutmeg Book Award website.
   - 2025 Nominee announcement, along with promo material links will also
   come out in the March 15th Newsletter. This is a "soft" announcement as we
   don't want to take away from the 2024 nominee voting in April. However, it
   is no longer a secret and you can share them at any time. The Nutmeg Book
   Award will not promote the 2025 titles until May 1.

The big thing to note is, if you are not already signed up for our
newsletter, be sure to do so before March 15th if you want to receive any
of this information. You can sign up here.
<https://sites.google.com/view/nutmegbookaward/newsletter-sign-up>  After
March 15th, the only way to get this information is to go to our website to see
past Newsletters here.
<https://sites.google.com/view/nutmegbookaward/about/nutmeg-timeline>

Finally, in order to get the newsletter to your email, please make sure
your email settings/filters are set up to allow mass mailings. We use
mailchimp to send our newsletters, if your email settings/filters block
unknown email addresses (it is sent from this email alplibrarian at gmail.com)
or blocks mass mailings you won't see it.

If you have any questions, please email me.

Thanks,

Alessandra Casiello
Nutmeg Book Award, Secretary

Anne Porier