[CASL-L] [External Email] Genre Project

Larissa Crocco lcrocco at woodbridgeps.org
Thu Mar 14 07:29:51 PDT 2024

Not sure how much bulletin boards space you have, or supplies -- but you
could do "springing into reading genres" and have each kid make a petal
that says what their favorite genre is and why. Then just make flowers out
of all the petals.

On Thu, Mar 14, 2024 at 10:01 AM Michelle Farella <
michelle.farella at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I just finished a genre unit with my 2nd graders and have to do a project
> with them where they identify what genre was their favorite and why, or
> what book they liked that was in that genre.
> I'm feeling a bit fried. Does anyone have suggestions of what they could
> do? I'm thinking just handing them a worksheet to fill out might not be
> that exciting.
> -Michelle

Larissa Crocco
Teacher Librarian
Beecher Road School
(203) 389-2195
Pronouns <https://pronouns.org/>: she/her
*"Good books make me feel big things." ~ Gerald the Elephant *

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email transmission (and/or attachments
accompanying it) may contain privileged and/or confidential information,