[CASL-L] A big ask...

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Mon Mar 18 18:46:00 PDT 2024

All,
CASL has been trying to collect selection and reconsideration policies for
districts in CT for about two years.
We have a handful of examples, but I have a lofty goal of finding them all!
Could you please find you district's policies and put the links in the
correct row in this spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IpeksNfBy48JlwyeDC1OYZwdOHTMiDQ_cCN4RgT7umc/edit?usp=drivesdk

Contact information is optional...

I am going to start my work over the next two weeks to find each and every
one... This will then be kept on the CASL website as a resource and
reference for all.

Thanks for your help,
Barb

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in