[CASL-L] bracket creator

Musket, Kimberly kmusket at wallingfordschools.org
Tue Mar 26 08:16:02 PDT 2024

Hello All,
We are late with this year's March Reading Madness bracket. We are making
ours with poems so it can continue into National Poetry Month.

We usually create our bracket on paper, have students fill it out and turn
it in to us. We use the bracket on Library Trac to vote. We sent out a
link, students vote and it automatically updates it.

We are looking for something where students can fill in their brackets and
it keeps track of their winning picks. Is there something online (free)
that allows for this instead of using paper?

Thank you!
Kim

Kim Musket
School Librarian