[CASL-L] Suggestions for HS Texts on Immigrants and Freedom?

Kelly Summa ksumma4191 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 10:49:11 PDT 2024

Suggestions Please!! 😊

I was asked to create a list of 6 high-school level fiction texts
surrounding the large concept of freedom.

My ELA teachers are trying to incorporate some new titles regarding *immigrants
*or* others who have left their own countries. *Students will be using
those stories to compare to those who automatically have Freedom.

*If you know any titles that jump out that would work for that, let me
know! *I have a lot of ideas, but they are middle school texts...

Kelly Summa
Region 10 Schools