[Austin-TX-Celiac] Tasty Classics soup

Darlene Freitag dbfreitag at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 15:07:59 PST 2010

Hi,
A few days ago I posted information about Tasty Classics Soups. The ones I was interested in were the Cream of Chicken & Cream of Mushroom.
Other varieties do contain wheat so be aware.
I finally received an answer to my question and then to my second one. I have put them into 1 email so you will have both answers.
I have now cooked using each soup and they are great!
 HEB in Oak Hill and on Manchaca & Slaughter have both types. HEB in Kyle & Buda carry the line but do not have these 2 soups. Both places did offer to let me purchase a case if I would like to do so, they would then special order them. I was told when I called HEB they were $1.50 a can but when I went there they were 70 cents a can.
Thanks,
Darlene

Dear Mrs. Freitag,
First of all, we would like to thank you for your interest in our product.

The Cream of Mushroom with the UPC code 0 61202 00233 9 is Gluten Free.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions,
Best Regards,
Marie-Ève Pigeon

Thank you so much. I would also like to know
if your Cream of Chicken soup is also Gluten Free?
Thanks,
Darlene Freitag

The Cream of Chicken with the UPC 0
61202 00235 3 is also Gluten Free.
Thank you,
Marie-Ève Pigeon
Technicienne en AQ / QA technician
BAXTERS CANADA INC.
4800, ave. Pinard, St-Hyacinthe (Québec) Canada  J2S 8E1
T  450 796-3210   ext :
217 F 450
796-3406
Marie-Eve.Pigeon at baxters.com