TBPH Shark Tooth Festival - 7//19/14

Thu Jul 17 08:21:44 PDT 2014

Hellooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

What time is it?????

It's time for the Annual Shark Tooth Festival, Saturday 7/19.

Host hotel is Island Sun Inn, 625 Tamiami Trail S,. Venice, FL 34285 (Sold Out - overflow hotel available/contact Capt. Dave)

(941) 484-9559

For those arriving Friday, we will PHlock by the pool. If you would like to bring a snack/food to share, bring it on!!!! We'll PHlock around 7pm for eats.

Blu Island Bistro, on-site restaurant, is offering a boxed lunch for the Saturday beach day. If you want to make life easy, you can order a boxed lunch on Friday evening at the restaurant. Runs around $8 - sandwich, chips and a side.

Attached is a breakfast menu for your review. They also have a full lunch/dinner menu.

ABSOLUTELY no glass pool side

Saturday, 7/19

10am- Bloody Mary & Mimosa mixers & fixins will be available (you provide the alcohol) in a tent outside of the pool area. Pick up wrist band (if you haven't paid your $10, you can pay it now) for mixers and pizza.

Around 11am - Head to Caspersen beach, Capt Dave will place signs for us to follow, to Shark Tooth Hunt and sand sculpting contest. Prizes will be awarded for largest tooth and best sand sculpture when we return to Island Sun Inn.

Bring lunch, sunscreen, umbrellas, BYOC, BYOB & WATER for beach afternoon.

6pm (may change) - Award prizes, Pizza by the pool and the infamous pool party!!!

 "While not officially condoned by the Board of the TBPH Club, salty language, alcohol-induced playfulness, and partially-clad bodies are not unheard of at some TBPH events where members have been known to act out the lyrics of popular Jimmy Buffett songs. Every member has a choice to attend or not if they could be offended by these actions."

FINS UP!!!!!