TBPH Weekend Activities!!!!

Fri Oct 17 13:24:30 PDT 2014

Helloooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

Come out and join TBPH as we walk for Breast Cancer....
   Saturday, October 18 - Joanne is  point person.Amalie Arena (formerly Tampa Bay Times Forum)401 Channelside Drive
Tampa, Florida  33602Meet 9am at the old Hut. Walk begins at  9:30am.  To sign up to walk or to place a donation please  visit....http://main.acsevents.org/goto/jelefterion   *******************************************************The Yard, Sunday, 10/19, Jim Morris and the Big Bamboo,   Cocopalooza and Bocanuts running amok (aka  chickens singing the blues)  doubling your fun and headaches all in one day  instead of two! All manners of things to piquant your interest. The usual   trivia  contest , the naming rights for YARD-DOME,  the hovering  chicken in the pot, the conundrum of the fowl,(why the chicken crossed the  freeway twice ?)  the year at the YARD raffle  and many more things  too numerous  to mention.  Fly-in ,drive-in ,walk-in, just be  here. Oh, and  bring your pet chicken for the best dressed fowl contest (NO  previous winners allowed.)  The weather will be perfect .  Bring your  chair, food, drink ,smiles.  One more thing, there is a $15.00 per person  donation to the band.  Remember why we are all here-----------  because we ain't  all there
The Yard8016 N. Meadowview CircleTampa, FL  33625 FINS UP!!!!!