TBPH 8th Annual PIT STOP PARTY in KEY LARGO **

Thu Oct 23 08:06:43 PDT 2014

Let's
“Pit Stop at the Beach” in Key Largo !        PIRATES ON THE
WATER gladly presents our 8th  annual PIT STOP PARTY!  T’ dates will be 27th and 28th of October. This
year, our event will be held on the beach with a clear view of t’ fabulous
Florida Keys Sunset in t’ late afternoon. T’ location be at t’ KLPA Homeowners
Park across t’ street from 1
Sunset Blvd, Key Largo, Fl which is just around t’ corner from our last 7
Pit Stop Events. As ye go South on US 1, turn starboard on Sunset Blvd (mm
100.5) by Tower
 of Pizza and go to the
end. Ye be all hereby invited t’ stop for a Pit Stop, t’ Meet and Greet all
o’ ye Parrot Heads Frins and eat some great food which this year in addition t’
our normal fare will include some authentic Keys Smoked BBQ Pork while ye relax
and listen t’ all of t’ Trop Rockers that will be stoppin’ by t’ play for us on
their way t’ MOTM.    There be a $10
Donation for food and drink with any excess going to t’ Reef Environmental
Education Foundation.  Ye can also brin in ye own cooler.  Please
pass t’ word and invite all ye PH frins includin’ ye local Trop Rocker
musicians on their way thru Key Largo . Major
savings in Gold in ye pocket and Captain Josh will be back as MC, so it’s a
must.   Our two leadin’
Hotels, t’ BAYSIDE INN (305-451-4450)
and t’ KEY WEST INN (305-451-5081) be
both givin’ us room rates o $79.00 once again. Be aye t’ let them know that ye
be a PARROT HEAD t’ get ye discount! Special room rates will start on t’ Friday
before and go thru Tuesday.  If you have any questions, please contact
Ray Yu at RayYu33 at Gmail.com

  .