TBPH ELECTIONS BULLETIN #3 --- THE WINNERS!!

Fri Sep 5 06:45:34 PDT 2014

Helloooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!

What time is it?????????????   It's time to congratulate the Executive Committee who will lead our wonderful Club for the next two-year term beginning January 1, 2015.

Congratulations to them all!

    President/Captain            : Dorothy Bedlin "Lovely Lady"

    VicePresident/FirstMate  : Joyce Cavaliere "Kahlua Kutie"

    Treasurer/Purser              : Jennifer O'Connor

    Secretary/Yeoman            : Dick Dobkins

Herein we attach their Campaign Statements so that you can read the plans that they all have for the future leadership of the Club.

Congratulations to the upcoming Executive Committee for the term 2015-2017!!

FinsUp!
Carol & Tim Gerlach

Elections Committee