TBPH Sunset Cruise 10/11

Thu Sep 18 14:25:42 PDT 2014

Hellooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

What time is it???????

It's time for our annual Sunset Cruise.

Saturday, 10/11, Clearwater Beach Marina.

Cost is $25 ($2 goes to charity) per person and includes a free drink. Meet at Crabby Bill's on Clearwater Beach at 4:30pm for eats and drinks. We will conga line to the Tropix around 6pm.

Last meeting to sign up is 10/1.

If you haven't gone before, it is a blast! AND if you have, you already know it's PHun.

FINS UP!!!!!