TBPH Introduces newsletters

Tue Dec 29 10:59:11 PST 2015

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot
Heads!!!!

What time is it??????

It’s time to unveil Tampa Bay Parrot Heads newsletter!!!

I am sooooooooooo very excited to have a Tampa Bay Parrot Head
newsletter for the first time in two years!!!!!

Thank you “Bear Biscuit” Steve (yes,
he needs a Parrot Head name!) for stepping forward and
Volunteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerring when called upon!

Attached is the December newsletter for your reading pleasure.
There will be some printed copies available at our 12/30 TBPH kick-off New Year’s
meeting!!!

Come join us and we look forward to 2016 with the sounds of
Highway 1.

See you there!!!!

Dorothy

Lovely Lady