TBPH Meeting Tonight and PHlock update

Wed Feb 18 06:12:11 PST 2015

 Honey it's cold outside......Sooooooooooooooooo, we're moving inside tonight!!

Helloooooooooooooooooo
Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

What
time is it?????
It’s
time for a Phabulous meeting, Wednesday,
2/18/15, 6:30pm at Whiskey Joe's!

Sign-ups:
Beach
Clean-up
MOTB
Volunteers

Visit
Fins to da Left store to pick-up/purchase TBPH tervis tumbler, sweatshirt or
other great parrotphanalia!

MEMBERSHIP
DRIVE - Bring 'em on down!!!!
Now Through
4/29/15 for every person that you bring to the club and they join (this doesn't
include renewals), you will receive a free drink coupon.
Please
be sure that the "new member" places your name in the "how did you hear about
us" section to get credit.
At
the May 7 meeting, the TBPH member that brings in the most new members
during the 2/5-4/30/14 timeframe, will receive a $50 bar tab at Whiskey Joe's,
compliments of Whiskey Joe's.
Sooooooooooooo
get on the phone, email, text, what ever communication mode you use and have
your PHriends come on down and join the
 Greatest
Club in the World!!!
Beach Clean-up, Saturday, 2/21
Join us for TBPH 1st clean-up of 2015.

9:30am
– Meet at Rusty Pelican, 2425 N Rocky Point Dr. Tampa, to get
into teams. Pick-up your goody from Keep Hillsborough Beautiful. Capt Dave will
have a map of the areas we are cleaning.
10-11:30am
– Cleeaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn the beaches on Parrot Head Island
12:30pm
– After party at Quaker Steak, 10400
49th St N Clearwater
Dress
cool and wear sunscreen. Closed toe shoes preferred. Club provides gloves,
water, limited sunscreen, and trash bags.
Last night to bring MOTB items!!!
We need your help for Music on the Bay Raffle, benefiting
the Children of the Shriners Hospital.   We need donated BASKETS and
RAFFLE ITEMS (even little items to make baskets out of).  Please
contact Sharon Leverett at okarone at gmail.com
or bring items to TBPH club meetings (1/21, 2/4 & 2/18) at Whiskey
Joes.

Two
months at a glance (visit www.finsup.com
calendar page or TBPH Facebook for more info. on
events):

    February

    2/4/2015
    TBPH Meeting