TBPH Meeting and PHlock update

Fri Jan 16 10:08:01 PST 2015

Helloooooooooooooooooo
Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

ARRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Join us
Wednesday, 1/21/15, 6:30pm at Whiskey Joe's for our annual Gasparilla meeting AND
second meeting of 2015!! We'll have lots of Captain Morgan booty as
giveaways.

Dress in
your best pirate/wench outfit. Jim Hannigan  will provide prizes for best
female/male outfit! Entertainment by Charlie Imes

Sign up at the meeting at
Welcome Court!!!

Bowling, Saturday, February 7, Dunedin Bowling Lanes. Parrot Head karaoke after bowling.

Address: 405 Patricia Ave,
Dundein, FL  34698

Time:
Meet at 6pm to pay & get bowling ball & shoes. Bowling 6:30-8:30

Cost: $8
per person

Sign up
at 1/21 & 2/4 meetings

50/50
Raffle for one of TBPH charities

We need your help for Music on the Bay Raffle, benefiting the
Children of the Shriners Hospital.   We need donated BASKETS and
RAFFLE ITEMS.  Please contact Sharon Leverett at okarone at gmail.com or bring
items to TBPH club meetings (1/21, 2/4 & 2/18) at Whiskey Joes.

 The Yard, Saturday 1/17, Jack Mosley Band. $15 per person, BYOB and a dish to pass.  Yes , the YARD is Heading South to the southern most Caribbean Island of Trinidad , home of the steel pan .    Our guide will be Jack Mosley with  his Band,  on a trip to last island before South America.  Jack will be singing songs we love and his newest songs from his c/d TRINIDAD.  Good  Wind and Fair Weather is on the radar, and a fire to kill the chill.  Lets kick off the New Year  with friends who are family , , full of good cheer, and a few beers.

FINS UP!!!!!!