TBPH Music on the Bay 2015

Sat Jan 17 07:54:13 PST 2015

Hellooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

Have a business or a PHriend that has a business or an event to promote? How about advertising or be a Sponsor for Music on the Bay???

Music on the Bay was named the "2013 & 2014 Event of the Year" at MOTM Trop Rock Association Award Ceremony. What better way to promote your business and to support Shriners Hospitals for Children?

Attached is Advertising and Sponsorship information for 2015 Music on the Bay. Contact Patti for srtwork asnd Dorothy for a Sponsorship with any questions. Deadline for artwork is 1/30/15.

We need your help for Music on the Bay Raffle, benefiting the Children of the Shriners Hospital.  We need donated BASKETS and RAFFLE ITEMS.  Please contact Sharon Leverett at okarone at gmail.com<mailto:okarone at gmail.com> or bring items to TBPH club meetings at Whiskey Joes.

Fins up!!!!

Dorothy

Event Chair, Music on the Bay

Lovely Lady (President), Tampa Bay Parrot Heads in Paradise Club, Inc.