TBPH Gasparilla Meeting Tonight and PHlock update

Wed Jan 21 04:15:17 PST 2015

<!-- .ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P { padding:0px; } .ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage { font-size:12pt; font-family:Calibri; } -->

Helloooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

ARRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Join us Wednesday, 1/21/15, 6:30pm at Whiskey Joe's for our annual Gasparilla meeting AND second meeting of 2015!! We'll have lots of Captain Morgan booty as giveaways.

Dress in your best pirate/wench outfit. Jim Hannigan  will provide prizes for best female/male outfit!

Entertainment by Charlie Imes

Special Raffle prizes donated by Captain Morgan: Raffle is at 8:30pm

$5 - Win a pass for 2 people to attend the Captain Morgan/Gasparilla party @ Jackson's on Harbor Island on 1/31

Regular raffle is a grand prize basket from Coastal Wine & Spirits!!!

Sign up at the meeting at Welcome Court!!!

Sign-ups available 6:30-8:00pm
Bowling, Saturday, February 7, Dunedin Bowling Lanes. Parrot Head karaoke after bowling.

Address: 405 Patricia Ave, Dunedin, FL  34698

Time: Meet at 6pm to pay & get bowling ball & shoes. Bowling 6:30-9:00pm

Cost: $8 per person

Sign up at 1/21 & 2/4 meetings

50/50 Raffle for one of TBPH charities

We need your help for Music on the Bay Raffle, benefiting the Children of the Shriners Hospital.   We need donated BASKETS and RAFFLE ITEMS.  Please contact Sharon Leverett at okarone at gmail.com or bring items to TBPH club meetings (1/21, 2/4 & 2/18) at Whiskey Joes.

FINS UP!!!!!!