TBPH Meeting 5/6 & PHlock Update

Mon May 4 06:29:36 PDT 2015

Hellooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!! What time is it??????????????

It’s time for a PHintastic meeting at Whiskey Joe’s, 6:30pm, Wednesday,
May 6.

Summer months and parking is at a premium – arrive early, stay
late!

 Large check presentation to Florida Parrot Rescue! Come and
join us and we present TBPH’s “party with a purpose” monies from the
pre-concert party.

Palm, Harbor Day, Saturday June 6.

We need volunteers for set-up, tear down, spin a wheel and
membership.  This is a large Membership drive for Tampa Bay Parrot Heads and we’re
calling on YOU to be a part of it.

 Sign-up at the Welcome Court table.

Save the dates:

7/17-7/15 – Shark Tooth Hunt