TBPH 9/16 Meeting and PHlock Update

Tue Sep 15 07:34:36 PDT 2015

Hellooooooooooooooooooo
Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

What time
is it??????????????

 It’s time for a Phabulous meeting
at Whiskey Joe’s, 6:30pm, Wednesday, September 16th.

To continue
our 21st Birthday celebration – let’s wear our Birthday T!!!!

 We’d like to see some Tail
feathers in the bar stools – Soooooooooooo come on out!!!

Wear you
Lanyard (name badge) it's required for buffet. Summer months and parking
is at a premium – arrive early, stay late!

Sign-up
sheets at Welcome Court table:

 - LAST MEETING to sign up - Beach
Clean-up, September 19

Sign-up
sheet at Fins to da Left Store

-       MOTM T-shirt – A Salty Piece of
Land

Friday, 9/18, Happy Hour at Ozona Tavern, 191 Orange St, Ozona, Palm Harbor, FL 34683. (727) 786-0012

6:30 til ??????

Live Entertainment by The
De Lei’ed Parrots

All American
Beach Clean-up, Saturday 9/19.

Meet at the
Rusty Pelican at 9:30am to get on your teams. Cleeaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn the
beaches from 10-11:30am.

After party: Elmer’s Sport Bar,  2003 E 7th Ave,
Tampa, FL 33605

(813) 248-5855.

Paula puts out a PHabulous buffet and if you haven’t had one of
her PHamous margaritas, you haven’t lived!!!!!

After the
beach clean-up and after party at Elmer’s, let’s trek over to

The Yard,
Saturday 9/19 – Mike and Amy
Aiken

Gates open at 6pm, music begina at 7pm

$15 donation for band, BYOB, BYOC and a dish
to pass

COME SET SAIL FROM THE YARD ON A 3
HOUR TOUR OF THE WORLD, WITH PORT OF CALL IN THE ISLANDS BY WAY OF
NASHVILLE.

WITH NOT ONE, BUT TWO USCG CAPTAINS, MIKE AND
AMY AIKEN.

NO MATTER WHAT MOTHER NATURE PUTS IN OUR
PATH, WE WILL REACH OUR DESTINATION WITH SMILES ON OUR FACES.

PLEASE COME AND ENJOY THE VOYAGE OF LIFETIME
WITH OLD FRIENDS AND MAKE SOME NEW ONES. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

REMEMBER RAIN
OR SHINE - THE YARDDOME IS READY.

Save the Dates:

11/4-11/8/15