TBPH 5th Wednesday at Shark tales

Thu Sep 24 06:33:35 PDT 2015

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

What time is it?????

It's time for a 5th Wednesday, 9/30. We re going over to visit our cousins in Treasure Island/Pass-a-Grille to

Shark Tales (formally Sloppy Pelican)

677 75th Ave.
St. Pete Beach, FL
727-360-7100

We will have a Private room and bar and their specials are....

Free buffet consisting of cheeseburgers and wings, fries.
Free shark tale souvenir cups for each attendee.
$1 jello shots $2 fireball shots $3 wells and wines $4 Smirnoff flavors , $2 16 ounce domestic draft beers, $7 domestic draft pitchers of beer.

So, come on out and enjoy TBPH 5th Wednesday!

FINS UP!!!!