TBPH 5th Wednesday at Shark tales - Tomorrow night!!

Tue Sep 29 06:29:52 PDT 2015

Come on out!!!!!

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo
Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

What time is it?????

It's time for a 5th Wednesday, 9/30. We re going over to visit our
cousins in Treasure Island/Pass-a-Grille to

Shark Tales
(formally Sloppy Pelican)
677 75th Ave.

St. Pete Beach, FL

727-360-7100

We will have a Private room and bar and their specials are....

Free buffet consisting of cheeseburgers and wings, fries.
Free shark
tale souvenir cups for each attendee.
$1 jello shots $2 fireball shots $3
wells and wines $4 Smirnoff flavors , $2 16 ounce domestic draft beers, $7
domestic draft pitchers of beer.
So, come on out and enjoy TBPH 5th Wednesday!

FINS UP!!!!