TBPH Unofficial Weekend PHlockings

Wed Sep 30 10:47:52 PDT 2015

Come on out and join us!!!!

Hellloooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot
Heads

Here's some events that you may want to
attend this weekend...

Support the Trop Rock Junkies, October 2 at Whiskey Joe's 7-11pm

 Sauce Boss will be cooking up his famous gumbo and hot original slide guitar blues at Skippers on Saturday October 3rd at 8:00 pm. For maps and more info see http://sauceboss.com/tour . If you or your rep stop by our merch table and let us know you are from the Parrothead club, we will donate some items to your fundraising efforts.And check out the new video at http://sauceboss.com.  We had a lot of fun putting it together.Bill “Sauce Boss” Wharton brings his high energy, gumbo stirring, swamp funk to the gig.  For those who don’t know about the Sauce Boss, he brings his own hot sauce to the gig, and he cooks gumbo while smoking his slide guitar. At the end of the Show, everyone gets a bowl. Now he's added some new flavors to the “stew”. Sauce Boss not only plays slide, sings his tamales off, makes gumbo, and feeds everybody… he will also be playing a drum kit with his feet. “You take that 53 Telecaster, pump it through that 48 Fender amp, add a bass rig, mix in some drums, all simmered down over some funky swamp blues, and smothered with gumbo, and you got a recipe for the largest one-man band on the planet.”  Sauce Boss is a favorite of Parrot-heads everywhere after Jimmy Buffett wrote about him in his song "I Will Play for Gumbo" *************************************************************************** 2015 Fall Harvest
Festival
October 4th 11AM - 6PM

featuring
Bill Wharton "The Sauce Boss"
returns again to The Olive Grove Stage for the Fall
Harvest Olivefest.
He'll be cooking up a big pot of gumbo once again so
bring your appetite because the Gumbo is on us!
The De Lei'ed  Parrots Trop Rock DUO will kick
off the event at 11AM
www.deleiedparrots.com

Bill Wharton (The Sauce Boss) will take the stage and perform
all his great songs while he stirs up another big pot of gumbo.
 so bring your appetites and grab a fresh made hot bowl
of gumbo! FREE ADMISSION! FREE GUMBO!

 Generation Gap

will finish up with the songs that we all know and love so
bring the coolers and lawn chairs and plan on spending the day at The Olive
Grove.
Family Event! Free Event! Coolers Welcome! Well Behaved 4
Legged Family Members Welcome!
Don't forget you lawn chair!
Learn How to Cure Olives, Workshop at 1pm and 4pm
$10.00 Includes a free olive tree olives and all supplies.
Join the Ancient Style Clay Olive Oil Lamp
Workshop  5pm -$10.00 Includes an olive Tree and all supplies.
Olives by the Pound! Olive Tree Specials!
JOIN THE WORKSHOPS and get a free olive tree
sapling!!!
Join Our Olive Harvest Festival Workshops October 4th
Curing Olives 11am and 4pm & Making Ancient Style Clay Lamps 5pm