TBPH Club T's Pre-order

Tue Aug 2 08:45:54 PDT 2016

Helloooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

You asked for it....you
got it!

We are taking pre-orders for TBPH
Club  t-shirts. You have a choice of t, tank or spaghetti strap.

The shirts will have our TBPH one-color
Parrot Head logo on the front in black and our TBPH logo on the back. Tanks
& spaghetti straps will only have the TBPH logo on them. Michelle will have
a color chart at the Fins to da Left store if you'd like to take a look at the
actual color swatch.

Last day to order is 8/17/16.

Soooooo.....if you want a club t, or 3
or 4 t's - now is the time to get them.