TBPH Volunteer When Called Upon

Sun Aug 14 16:07:56 PDT 2016

   Hellooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

When you became a member of TBPH one of your promises was to Volunteeeer when called upon...

We are coming into a busy time of the year where we can use YOU to volunteer. If you have a special skill, something you love to do, or just something you'd like to try....let us know. Come visit the Welcome Court table this Wednesday. Joyce and her volunteers are at the table and will have a sign-up list available.

Here are some places we can use YOU, yes YOU:

Membership

Fins to da Left store

Raffle

Events - Registration, decorating, raffles or anything that's needed

Welcome Court - if you'd like to greet newbies, introduce them to others and assist them in "meeting the greatest people in the world!"  Also, assist with sign-up sheets and event volunteers.

Fundraising / Raffle or Silent Auction items

Each and everyone of you are important to the Tampa Bay Parrot Head Club!!!!

Lovely Lady

Dorothy