TBPH 22nd Birthday Bash

Tue Aug 30 08:02:59 PDT 2016

 Hellooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!

Last night to sign up at a meeting is 8/31/16 at the $45
Parrot Head and $55 non-Parrot Head price.

Price goes up to $55 any Parrot Head in good
standing and $65 non-Parrot head after 9/2 (this Friday) and at door.

AND....you now have the ability to pay
online. Go to

www.finsup.com
and click on the "Purchase tickets" button to the left of the Trop
Rock Junkies 21st birthday video.  ****************************************************

 Ahoy all TBPH Members and PHriends attending
our 22nd Birthday Weekend!

Looking forward to another PHabulous
celebration coming up soon?  Well here's some scheduling info
for so you don't miss out on any of the PHun!

Friday night:  6:00 - 10pm -
All your favorite music by  De Lei'ed Parrots (guest Patrick Foy) @ Jimmy Guanas

Always a great kickoff party - and this
year we are bringing back the WALL OF BEER!!  Bring a 6 pack of your
favorite beer and help build the wall.  This is a great raffle for a great
cause -- feeling lucky??

Saturday 10:00 - 1:00pm. Jeff and the
Camaro's @ Jimmy Guanas - more dancing, games, etc.  Join Jeff and BE THE
CAMAROS!  "What Could Go Wrong?"

1:00 - 4:00 -- Some "on your own
time" to enjoy Hotel Pool -OR- brand-new ON-SITE Splash Water Park!

Hotel guests may purchase DISCOUNTED TICKETS
at front desk.

5:00 - 6:30 - Dinner served in
Sandpiper/Pelican Room

7:00 -- ?  Key West Room

Doors open for Party at the End of the
World!!!

Dress up theme is "Denim or
Diamonds" -- which will you choose?

Jim Asbell and the Tropiholics help us
celebrate 22 PHabulous years and always keep the party going all
night long.

7:00-9:00pm - Silent Auction benefiting Tampa
Bay Watch

Bring your cash, credit cards and checks
books – we have some Phabulous prizes!!!!

Sunday 11:00
- 1:00 - Relax, recover and enjoy a Mimosa or Bloody Mary while listening
to another TBPH favorite, Michael J. Weiss, on the deck @ Jimmy Guana's

Looking for
raffle items, please bring by the 9/7 meeting. Basket wrapping on 9/11/16.

Need
volunteers for Registration Friday and Saturday, Decorating, Raffle ticket
sales on Friday and Silent Auction crew on Saturday.  FINS UP!!!!