TBPH RSVP to Meeting 2/3/16

Tue Feb 2 11:47:43 PST 2016

If you are attending the meeting, can you go on TBPH Facebook and click that you are coming (RSVP) by noon tomorrow? We're trying to get a head count for food.

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo
Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

What time
is it ?????

It's time
for.....

a PHabulous TBPH meeting this Wednesday, 2/3/16, 6pm at
Whiskey Joe's!!!!!

Michael Weiss will be there to entertain us!!!

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner…

Have you bought your sweetie anything yet??????

      Special $5 raffle. Tiffany & Co. set includes necklace,

      Earrings & bracelet.                  Raffle is at 8:30pm. $5 per ticket  ***************************************************************

 Sign-up sheets @ Welcome Court…

Last Night to sign-up: Bowling, 2/20. Limit 30 people, payment is required at sign-up.  Beach clean-up, 2/27. After Party: Kahunas

MOTB Volunteer sheets for Registration,
Security, Raffle and Information Tent.

 Last
Night to sign-up: Sign-up sheet @ Fins to da Left Store for
TBPH sweatshirt.

Let’s
go Bowling - Saturday, February 20, 2016

6:30 –
8:30pm

Pin Chasers –
Veteran’s Location

5555
W. Hillsborough Avenue

Tampa, FL 33634 (813) 884-1475

$15
per person (limit 30)

Team Special:  6 TBPH Bowlers to a lane
includes 1 Pitcher of Beer and one 16” Pizza per lane, 2 hours of bowling,
shoes, tax, etc.  Raffles will be held for a TBPH Charity. Sign Up with
payment at upcoming TBPH meetings, or contact Bill Connolly:  events at finsup.com. DEADLINE:  2/3/16

 The Yard, Ryan Sheley & Matt Wood, Saturday, 2/20 Doors open
at 6pm.

BYOB, BYOC and a dish to pass. $15 donation goes to the
band.

 Saturday, 2/13. Knight Parade, Ybor City –
more information to come.

Beach clean-up, Saturday, February,
2/27, 9:30am meet at Rusty Pelican, 2425 North Rocky Point Drive,
Tampa, FL 33607 to get on your teams and find out where your area is
located from Capt Dave's map drawing of area.

Rain
or shine...

TBPH provides gloves, trash bags and water.
Wear comfortable clothes and closed toe shoes. Bring your pickers /
grabbers and buckets.

 Let's bring unusual findings to the after
party and see who has the BEST find!!!!

 9:30 - meet at Rusty Pelican

10am-11:30 - cleeeeeaaannnnnnn the beaches

12pm- after party Kahunas

 Your captains will have your wrist bands for the after
party:

 You can still Register for 2016 Music on the Bay for $90 and through
February 28th!!!!!

Register TODAY!

We need
your help for Music on the Bay Raffle, benefiting the Children of the Shriners
Hospital.   We need donated BASKETS and RAFFLE ITEMS.  Please
contact Sharon Leverett at charities at finsup.com
or bring items to TBPH club meetings (2/3, & 2/17) at Whiskey Joes.

Also if
you have 18 or 24 empty Corona boxes, we are going to use these this
year to make our baskets.

Two months at a glance!

  February

  2/3/2016

  TBPH
  Meeting

  Whiskey
  Joes

  2/13/2016

  Sant' Yago Knights Parade

  Elmer's Ybor City

  2/17/2016

  TBPH
  Meeting

  Whiskey
  Joes

  2/20/2016

  Bowling

  Pinchasers

  2/27/2016

  The
  Yard

  Ryan
  Sheley & Matt Wood

  2/27/2016

  Beach Clean Up

  After party -Kahunas

  March

  3/2/2016

  TBPH
  Meeting (Leap into MOTB ) - Copper Sky

  Whiskey
  Joe's

  3/3/2016

  MOTB kick-off

  Whiskey Joe's - Rich McGuire, John Frinzi/Sunny Jim/Heather
  Vidal & Melanie Howe

  3/3-3/6/16

  MOTB

  Whiskey Joe's