TBPH Unofficial PHlocking - Parrot head Party at John's Pass this Saturday

Fri Jul 8 09:37:06 PDT 2016

Tampa Bay Parrot Heads...if you're looking for something to do this weekend....

Visit Wild Time Caribbean Trading Company and Tropical Backyard Art - you'll be happy you did!

Good Afternoon All,

Hope it’s not too late to reach out you, but John’s Pass is starting a 2nd Saturday  celebration to try to get locals out to the pass.  My wife and I own Wild Time Caribbean Trading Company and we are an authorized Margaritaville Apparel and Footwear retailer.  I’ve talked to Margaritaville Apparel corporate and they are sponsoring the event with some prizes of t-shirts, shot glasses, and a  Margaritaville Liquor Chiller  (retail value over $200) as the prize for the poker run.  Here’s the info on the event.  The bars are running specials.  We’d love to have the Parrotheads turn out!  We just received our summer shipment of Margaritaville and we always have a 10% discount for all Parrothead Club Members.  We’ve been out at Johns Pass for 35 years and was the first retailer to carry Margaritaville Footwear line and one of the first stores to carry the apparel outside of the Margaritaville corporate stores.    Thanks for your time and hope to see you all there!
We will have a small “mini-mart” set up at Hooters and the full line at our store, across from the Mad Beach Brewing.

Here’s the link for more info:  Parrothead Party

Fins up!
Jim