TBPH Win A Windjammer Cruise, Help Our Scholarship

Thu Jun 9 13:48:31 PDT 2016

Communication from PHIP...

Please Pass this along to your members so all
have a chance to enter.  You can cut and paste this in your next club
communication.  Thanks in advance for your help with
this.

Want To Win A Windjammer Cruise And Help Some Parrot Head
College Students? Parrot Heads in Paradise have been awarding qualified
parrot heads and their children a total of $10,000 in scholarships every year
for the last 10 years. Fundraising has been just keeping pace with our pay-outs
each year and we want to add some additional funds to ensure future years’ have
adequate funding. To make sure that we can continue to award these gifts well
into the future we have come up with a great way to help that cause. Windjammer
cruises has donated a cruise for two to raffle off this year.  Below are
all the details about this great cruise.  We will be selling tickets via
PayPal or check right up until MOTM. We will draw for the cruise Saturday,
November 5th from the stage at Meeting of the Minds for the seven night cruise
on this beautiful boat. Winners do not need to be present at MOTM to win the
cruise! Tickets are five for $20 or five dollars for one. I will send you via
email with a list of your numbers so you have them for your records. I will be
tracking the name and numbers of every ticket coming in and they will all be in
Key West for the drawing. You can pay via PayPal http://www.paypal.com/ to
PHiPscholarshipraffle at yahoo.com (click on the friends and family link) or send
your check to David Cohen, 6986 Samantha Court Wheatfield, NY 14304 (checks
payable to Parrot Heads in Paradise). Checks will only be accepted up until MOTM
registration closes on September 15th. If you are mailing a check please send
your email address if you want your numbers emailed to you. When you get to MOTM
you may purchase additional tickets right up until 2:30 pm on Saturday. Thank
you in advance for your support of the wonderful cause.David Cohen,
SecretaryParrot Heads in Paradise, Inc.2012-2106 Scholarship
Chair2013-2016 Scholarship Raffle Chair
SAIL
WINDJAMMER PRIZE DESCRIPTION • THIS IS A ONE WEEK GIVEAWAY FOR TWO ON THE
S/V MANDALAY. TRIP MUST BE USED ONE YEAR FROM ISSUE DATE. • VALUED AT $3396
($1599 PER PERSON, PLUS $99 PER PERSON PORT CHARGES) • STANDARD CABIN
ACCOMMODATIONS (UPGRADES AVAILABLE) • ALL MEALS, 5 O’CLOCK RUM SWIZZLES AND
SNACKS ARE INCLUDED • OUR SHIP, THE S/V MANDALAY, SAILS FOR ONE WEEK,
BOARDING SUNDAY AND DISEMBARKING ON SATURDAY, OUT OF OUR HOMEPORT IN GRENADA
WEST INDIES, CARIBBEAN • Flight to Grenada is not included. Gratuities, Bar,
Shore Excursions, Snorkel Gear, Transfers & Onboard Purchases are not
included. • VISIT A SELECTION OF ISLANDS IN THE GRENADINES, WHICH INCLUDE
OUR HOME PORT GRENADA, CARRIACOU, UNION ISLAND, MAYREAU, TOBAGO CAYS, BEQUIA,
ST. VINCENT AND POSSIBLY SOME OTHER STOPS ALONG THE WAY. REMEMBER, PORTS VISITED
ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE...WE GO WHERE THE CAPTAIN AND THE WIND TAKE US! • WE
WILL SAIL YOU SAFE AND STEADY TO UNSPOILED BEACHES, HIDDEN INLETS AND SPARKLING
WARM WATERS THAT CONVENTIONAL CRUISE SHIPS JUST CAN’T REACH. YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
A CARIBBEAN FEW OTHERS EVER SEE OR DREAM OF! • PALM-FRINGED, WHITE SANDY
BEACHES OFFER YOU TRANQUILITY AND RELAXATION THAT WILL HAVE YOU LIVING YOUR
CARIBBEAN DREAM AND UNWINDING BY THE MINUTE • WE PROVIDE A LAID BACK
EXPERIENCE WITH MOUTH WATERING NATIVE CUISINE AND COMFORTABLE AIR-CONDITIONED
CABINS. EACH CABIN IS AN ENSUITE UPON ITSELF WITH YOUR OWN PRIVATE BATHROOM
• PARTAKE IN RAISING THE SAILS, TAKE A TURN AT THE HELM OR JUST ENJOY THE
WINDS OF THE CARIBBEAN SEA FILLING THE SAILS...THE CHOICE IS
YOURS!

               Reply to sender

              Reply to group
            Start a New Topic
                            Messages in this topic
                (1)

      material in this email is a copyright of Parrot Heads In Paradise, Inc. and the author of the email. Any reproduction, redistribution or forwarding of this email without permission of the author and/or Parrot Heads in Paradise, Inc. is strictly prohibited

  .