TBPH Bar Stroll - Book Your Room

Mon Jun 13 06:43:31 PDT 2016

Hellooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!
Because of a hotel conflict, we won't have the Shark Tooth Hunt this year.

13th Annual Bar Stroll - Progressive bar stroll Friday night, Pool party Saturday, Bar Stroll Saturday night.

Dates: 8/19-8/21/16, Holiday Isles Resort, 14711 Gulf Blvd., Madeira Beach, FL 866-394-0751 (Call Monday-Thursday only for reservations)
Hidden on Madeira Beach, we have located a motel that is a Parrot Head Parrotdise!!! If we book all of them, TBPH will "own" the motel.
Soooo, BOOK TODAY. Coolers, drinks and food ARE ALLOWED at the pool area. The pool area has grills and a Tiki hut picnic area.
Carpool, carpool, carpool..one car per room allowed. Pet PHriendly!
Rooms are for 2 people. Additional people are $10 each per night
1 queen & 1 small sofa sleeper ............$91.25 (includes tax)
Studio - 1 or 2 queen & 1 small sofa sleeper...$105.66 (includes tax)
Pets are $10 a night
www.holiday-isles.com