TBPH 5th Wednesday - Sea Hags

Tue Jun 28 08:35:48 PDT 2016

As a reminder Tampa Bay Parrot Heads come out for our 5th Wednesday, Sea Hags and large check presentation for Tampa Bay Watch!!!

Adding address....
9555 Blind Pass Rd. where Treasure Island turns into St. Pete Beach- its off to side of bridge connecting Treasure Island and St. Pete Beach on water.
We’re traveling to Sea Hags to visit our cousins…so come on out....
Large check presentation for Tampa Bay Watch.

50/50 raffle….Entertainment by Al & JC – and, they know Buffett!!!!
SPECIALS:
Drinks:
$4 Ketel One, homemade sangria and Yellowtail wines
$3 Captain Morgan, Smirnoff vodkas (all flavors), Bacardi and Jim Beam
$2 Much Ultra pints
$2 Fireball shots
$13 Buckets of Corona or Landshark
 Food:
$5 peperoni  pizza, fried pickles, soft pretzels, fried mushrooms or beef nachos Menu available
 FINS UP!!!!!