TBPH Margaritville Audio Offers the Very BEST Pricing Ever Exclusively to All our PHIP Members!!

Fri Mar 11 07:26:36 PST 2016

>From PHIP....

      50%
OFF!!! Yes, you read that correctly!!

Margaritville
Audio offers the very best pricing ever and it is exclusively offered to all our
PHIP members!!

In
order for you and your members to get the 50% discount, just use the promo code
“PHIP” at the checkout and it will reduce the price in your cart by 50%!!Club Leader's ... we ask that you send this email out to your membership.Click on the Margaritaville Audio Image to Shop Now!   Charlene Gingrow (aka Charley g)PHIP Director of Membership

  .