TBPH Sarasota Birthday Party

Thu Mar 24 08:22:50 PDT 2016

 .hmmessage P { PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px } BODY.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri }

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

Sarasota Bay Parrot Heads would like to invite you to their Birthday Party, 5/13-5/15/16. It's a lot of PHun and you'll have a great time. Price goes up after 4/1/16.

FINS UP!!!

Join us Thursday, May 12th at the Ramada Inn Venice, Hotel Venezia, 425 US 41 Bypass N, Venice, FL 34285

For our first ever Kick-Off Party!!

Featuring Thom Shepherd & Coley McCabe.

We are excited to be able to get the talents of Thom & Coley to help us kick off our 20th Birthday Bash with this special event.

You do not have to be registered for the Birthday Party to attend Thursday?Ts pre-party kick-off event. This is open to the public and all are welcome to come down.

If you are registered, then come down Thursday and stay through Sunday!

If would like to stay Thursday night and are already registered, you will need to contact the hotel and change your reservation. Please call 941-308-7700.

If you are not registered for the Birthday Party, and would like to stay Thursday, you can contact the hotel and make reservations on your own. However, YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PARROT HEAD ROOM RATE. REGULAR ROOM RATES WILL APPLY.  You must be registered to attend the remainder of the weekend.

If you?Tre not familiar with Thom & Coley, check them out on their website

at www.thomshepherd.com<about:blank>. You can also see them on their YouTube

channel, American Dreamers on the Road.

We will be having raffle events and a 50/50 as well.  Hope to see you there!!