TBPH 5th Wednesday & PHlock update

Mon Mar 28 06:34:16 PDT 2016

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo
Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

What
time is it?????

It's
time for a PHabulous 5th Wednesday, 3/30/16. Come out and join us as we travel to meet up with our Brandon, Riverview, Apollo Beach, New Tampa, Wesley Chapel, Lutz and Land o' lakes PHriends and PHamily at Peabody's!!! 5th Wednesday, March 30th 6:30pm at Peabody’s,  15333 Amberly Dr, Tampa, FL 33647 (off 75 and  Bruce B. Downs - head south) $1.25  drink specials and pizza by the slice.   50/50  for Florida Parrot Rescue

Sign-up
sheets @ Welcome Court…

Beach Clean-up 4/9 - after party at Elmer's Pig Roast Tickets 4/30 ($12 in advance, $15 at door)

  Palm
Harbor Days, Saturday April 2 – Downtown Palm Harbor. Set-up at 12pm.

TBPH
Member Drive
Lightning
Jack McGivern playing from 3 to 5
Trinity 7 from 6 to 8 (reggae, Caribbean, Island music)

8:30 to 11:00 the Trop Rock Junkies  Come out and join in the Spin a Wheel for Save the Manatees and Tampa Bay's Membership DriveBring chairs......no coolers

Rays
 Opening Day,
Sunday 4/3 – Rays vs Toronto Blue Jays

Meet at Ferg’s upstairs sun deck at 1:30pm to pick up your tickets
Food & drink specials – TBA.
Raffle for USF Endowment for Marine
Sciences FINS UP!!!