TBPH Meeting 11/16 and PHlock update

Thu Nov 10 12:33:17 PST 2016

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

What time is it?????
It's time to come PHrolic with Sunny Jim, 2016 TRMA’s winner of album of the year "Rum Shoes"!
at our meeting this Wednesday, 11/16/16, 6pm at Whiskey Joe's!!!!!
Wear your TBPH name badge and MOTM t-shirt (we have a few left to purchase)!
Parking is at a premium. Come early....stay late.
Please RSVP so that Whiskey Joe's can anticipate how much food to make for us!!!!
Buffet is 6:30-7:30pm or when food runs out.

RSVP by Monday, 11/14 by 5pm either by using link or on Facebook event.
Click the link below to view the event page and to RSVP
http://whoozin.com/374-QWR-79CH​

​Operation Gratitude, bring your items for the Troops to this weeks’ meeting (11/16) or 5th Wednesday (11/30) at Gaspar's. Theresa and Terry Henson will be there to collect them.
​********************************************************
Sign-up sheets:
Tampa Bay Downs, 12/3 - $25pp. Must pay at this meeting.
Holiday Party, 12/10 - Free for TBPH members, $15 for non-members. Sign-up for dish you will be bringing. If you can bring a ham or turkey, let us know. We need 1 more ham, 1 more turkey. If you are entering the table decoration contest, we ask that you sign up as well.
Reminder: Go to www.finsup.com<http://www.finsup.com/> and access the calendar for up to date information on events.
Send photos and video's to photos at finsup.com<mailto:photos at finsup.com>. We have a surprise coming your way!!!!!
Jack Mosley, Saturday, 11/19/16, The Yard, BYOB, BYOC and a dish to pass. $15 donation for the artist.
Gates open at 6pm
5th Wednesday @ Gaspar’s, 11/30.
8448 North 56th Street
Temple Terrace, FL  33617
www.gasparspatio.com
813-988-6959
​Located on 56th Street between Busch Boulevard and Hillsborough Avenue

Meet in the Bourbon Bar at 6:30. We’ll have the Spin a Wheel on site, so bring your dollars and win some great prizes!!!!
Tampa Bay Downs, Saturday, 12/3 SOLD OUT!!!!
11225 Race Track Rd, Tampa, FL 33626
813-855-4401
More info on it's way

TBPH Holiday party is around the corner.....
​Happy Hour PHlocking, Friday, TBA, 12/9/16 6:30pm.

Holiday Party, Saturday, 12/10....Parrot Head Casual
Trop Rock Junkies!!!!
Come join us on Saturday, December 10TH for the Tampa Bay Parrot Heads Holiday Party from 7:30pm to 12:00am. BYOB, a dish to pass and either a canned/non-perishable food item, unwrapped child’s or pet gift for our charities (Metropolitan Ministries, Toys for Tots & Animal Shelter).

Treasure Island Community Center
1 Park Place @ 106th Avenue
Treasure Island, FL

Take a left on Central at the Thunderbird and 106th Avenue is the VERY first left turn (by Walgreens). There is plenty of parking behind Walgreens and at the Community Center.

 Party is free for Tampa Bay Parrot Head members and $15 for non-Tampa Bay Parrot Head participants.

 Join us for a Holiday Table decorating contest, Volunteer of the Year award and Volunteer Recognition for 2016!

Holiday Table Contest will involve 10 – 15 tables. If you have a decorating flair and want to participate, register with Dorothy.

 "While not officially condoned by the Board of the TBPH Club, salty language, alcohol-induced playfulness, and partially-clad bodies are not unheard of at some TBPH events where members have been known to act out the lyrics of popular Jimmy Buffett songs. Every member has a choice to attend or not if they could be offended by these actions."

Two months as a glance:

November

11/16/2016

TBPH Meeting

Whiskey Joe's

11/19/2016

Jack Mosley

The Yard

11/24/2016

Thanksgiving

11/30/2016

5th Wednesday

Gaspar’s

December

12/3/2016

Day at the Races

Tampa Bay Downs

12/7/2016

TBPH Meeting

Whiskey Joe's

12/9/2016

Happy Hour Phlocking

TBD

12/10/2016

Holiday Party

Treasure Island Community Center

12/17/2016

Eric Stone

The Yard

12/21/2016

TBPH Meeting

Whiskey Joe's

​

Save the Dates:
6th Annual MOTB 3/2-3/5/17 - Registration is open
FINS UP!!!!!