TBPH 5th Wednesday

Sat Nov 26 05:50:47 PST 2016

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

What time is it??????

It’s time for a 5th Wednesday. come out and join us as we meet and party with our PHriends on this side of Tampa Bay.

Gaspar’s Patio and Grille

[cid:003301d247ec$241733c0$6BD49CBA at DESKTOPRPESGQN]

8448 North 56th Street

Temple Terrace, FL  33617

www.gasparspatio.com<http://www.gasparspatio.com> - check out their craft beers

813-988-6959

​Located on 56th Street between Busch Boulevard and Hillsborough Avenue

Meet in the Bourbon Bar at 6:30, located off the patio bar next to the Gaspars / Capt. Morgan pirate statue. We’ll have the Spin a Wheel on site, so bring your dollars and win some great prizes!!!!

Specials:

Food: 10% off menu items

Drinks:
$4 Kenny Chesney Rum Drink
$3 Fireball
$4 Fat Tire Pint
$8 Domestic Pitchers
$9 Parrot Bay Rum Bucket
Operation Gratitude, last meeting to bring your items for the Troops 11/30 at Gaspar's. Theresa and Terry Henson will be there to collect them.

Tampa Bay Downs, Saturday, 12/3 - have 2 tickets available!!
11225 Race Track Rd, Tampa, FL 33626
813-855-4401

FINS UP!!!