TBPH Fw: Please cast your votes for WEDU Be More Awards!!!

Wed Nov 30 09:15:24 PST 2016

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

6 days left - To vote for TBPH and MOTB, you need to go to Entrepreneurial section and click on my name. This is the way they had to submit it for the awards.

You can vote once a day on many devices. Click on this link.

Vote here for the Shriners video: http://www.wedu.org/bemore/relevant/
Vote here for Dorothy (TBPH_MOTB): http://www.wedu.org/bemore/entrepreneurial/