TBPH Sarasota Birthday Bash

Mon Feb 6 16:35:59 PST 2017

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

Sarasota would like to invite you to join them in celebrating their 21st Birthday!

SARASOTA BAY PARROT HEAD CLUB
21ST BIRTHDAY BASH!
June 9-11, 2017
The Magnuson Hotel & Marina, St Petersburg, FL.

Registration is now open!

Come join your PHellow Parrot Heads and celebrate another year.   This year we will be in ONE PARTICULAR HARBOR,  The Magnuson Hotel & Marina, St. Petersburg.

Register by mail or in person at the Social. The form is attached to this email.

If you have any questions please contact Dennis Schnack  EMAIL: ffpmdennis at msn.com<mailto:ffpmdennis at msn.com>
or for Registration questions please contact Lucie Przybylowicz EMAIL: prizzesinparadise at yahoo.com<mailto:prizzesinparadise at yahoo.com>

You must be registered to attend.  Once we have received your registration you will be able to make your hotel reservations.

.