TBPH 3/1 Meeting and PHlock Upate

Sat Feb 25 05:27:04 PST 2017

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

What time it?????
I's time for a PHun time at Whiskey Joe's, 3/1.

Kick-off 6th annual Music on the Bay Tampa Bay Parrot Head style. TBPH has invited MOTB attendees to join us at our meeting 3/1.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, let's have TBPH stand out - wear your TBPH logo shirts or another TBPH concert or meeting of the minds shirts, TBPH jewelry. This night is all about us, TBPH!!!!

Entertainment:

Rich "Schooner" McGuire starts us off at 4:30pm - 6:30pm and followed by
Jeff & the Camaros 6:30-10pm

Buffet is 6:-8pm or when food runs out.

RSVP by Monday, 2/28 by 5pm either by using link or on Facebook event. If you RSVP'ed from the MOTB post, you don’t need to RSVP again.

Click the link below to view the event page and to RSVP
http://whoozin.com/9CT-QQK-XP9G

Please RSVP so that Whiskey Joe's can anticipate how much food to make for us!!!!

TBPH Appliques have arrived...visit Fins to da Left store to purchase more TBPH bling!!!
Reminder: Go to www.finsup.com<http://www.finsup.com> and access the calendar for up to date information on events.
Send photos and video's to photos at finsup.com<mailto:photos at finsup.com>.

Have you registered for Music on the Bay yet????
6th Annual MOTB 3/2-3/5/17 - Registration is open. Win a Whiskey Joe's $50 gift certificate if you register by 2/15/17.
Online Registration ends on Sunday, 2/26 at 8pm.

Save the Dates:
23rd Birthday Bash 9/15-9/17/17
Holiday Party 12/9/17
 FINS UP!!!!