TBPH 1/4 Meeting

Mon Jan 2 06:37:42 PST 2017

Happy New Year!!!1

I hope you had a wonderful night and kicked off this exciting year with a bang!

Please RSVP by 5pm today!!!!

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!!

What time is it?????
It's time for TBPH's to ring in 2017 Tampa Bay style!!!!
Join us for our first meeting of 2017 on the beach and let us sway to Chris Sacks and Steve Tove (7pm) at our meeting this Wednesday, 1/4/17, 6pm at Whiskey Joe's!!!!!
For those of you that can make it out earlier Highway One will be playing from 2-6pm.
Wear your TBPH name badge. Parking is at a premium. Come early....stay late.
Buffet is 6:30-7:30pm or when food runs out.

RSVP by Monday, 1/2 by 5pm either by using link or on Facebook event.
Click the link below to view the event page and to RSVP
http://whoozin.com/9W9-M3R-W6HC

Please RSVP so that Whiskey Joe's can anticipate how much food to make for us!!!!