TBPH Music on the Bay Deadline Approaching!!!!!

Wed Jan 11 07:15:22 PST 2017

Tick Tock..Tick Tock... have you  registered for the
2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 TRMA's Trop Rock Event of the Year??????
MUSIC ON THE BAY !
Registration deadline is right around the corner for $80 Registration and goody bag....
It goes up to $90 after January 15th and no goody bag.
Deadline to get a goodie bag is 1/15/17.

  Go to www.musiconthebay.org for details, room information (PH rates through 2/3/17) and to register today!
We need your help for Music on the Bay Raffle, benefiting the Children of the Shriners Hospital for Children.   We need donated BASKETS and RAFFLE ITEMS.
Please contact Sharon Leverett at charities at finsup.com<mailto:charities at finsup.com> or bring items to TBPH club meetings (1/18, 2/1 & 2/15) at Whiskey Joes.

Also if you have 18 or 24 empty Corona boxes, we are going to use these this year to make our baskets.

FINS UP!!!!!