TBPH New Event

Thu Mar 23 06:39:14 PDT 2017

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

What time is it?????

It's time for a change in attitude, change in latitude!!!!!!

Long, long ago when TBPH was but an infant there was a festival on Clearwater beach called the Sunset Beach Festival. Every year TBPH did an annual trek to the beach where we signed up tons of new members that are still part of our PHamily today.

Well....there's a new kid on the block called Sugar & Sand Festival and TBPH has been invited to host a Membership drive on Friday, 4/21 from 10am - 7pm. If you can Volunteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer when called upon to help set-up at 8am, help with the membership drive and spin a wheel, please sign-up at the 4/5 & 4/19 meetings.

Headliner is Gary & the LandSharks!!!! Play 7:30-10pm.

http://sugarsandfestival.com/festival-info/

615 Pinellas Street Unit #1 Clearwater, FL 33756
 P: 727-871-8060 | info at sugarsandfestival.com<mailto:info at sugarsandfestival.com>

Here the info on the event....

Pier 60 Sugar Sand Festival is a ten-day beach-wide celebration that pays tribute to Tampa Bay’s two most valuable assets: our sugar sands and our sunsets!
Head to the beach and enjoy FREE activities for all ages, including a children’s play area, street performers, artisans and crafters, live entertainment, fireworks, sand sculpting classes, speed sand demonstrations, and the master sand sculpting competition.
The showcase of the Sugar Sand Festival is the main attraction — The Sugar Sand Walk Exhibit. This ticketed exhibit can only be seen once a year, and no two years are alike. Stroll through a 21,000 square-foot tent filled with sand-sculpted art crafted by world-class sculptors using Clearwater’s internationally famous sugar sand. These aren’t sandcastles — they’re premiere works of art. Don’t forget your camera!
Admission to the Sugar Sand Walk exhibit will be $10 for adults, $6 for students ages 6 to 17 years old, and $8 for those 55 and older, military personnel, police officers, firefighters and teachers (proper identification required). Children five and younger will be admitted free of charge with adult purchase. Adult and senior tickets include a complimentary souvenir photo.
What You Can Bring (and What You Should Leave at Home)
Permitted:
Blankets
Low lying beach chairs
Not Permitted:
Coolers
Pets – only service animals are permitted
Grills, hibachis, or open flames of any kind
Glass containers or bottles
Unauthorized vendors or solicitors
Tents, canopies or umbrellas
Firearms, unless otherwise permitted by Florida Statute, Chapter 790 (2011)
Knives or weapons of any kind
Fireworks or laser pointers
Please leave the beach as beautiful as you found it!
FINS UP!!!!