TBPH Book your room

Mon Mar 27 16:15:18 PDT 2017

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads.....

What time is it??????

Time to celebrate TBPH 23 years young birthday!!!!

We are moving back to the Magnuson Hotel - Marina Cove so we can have our private pool party...

6800 Sunshine Skyway Lane
St. Petersburg, FL  33711
727-867-1151

Rooms are 89.99 per night - ask for the Tampa Bay Parrot Head rate. Deadline to book 8/31/17.

There are 1-2 pet rooms and the charge is $20 per day for your pet and they ask for proof of updated shot records showing they had their rabies shot.

Entertainment:

Friday: Steve Hopper and the Wolf Island Band
Saturday: Rich McGuire
Saturday evening: Jerry Diaz and Hannah's Reef
Sunday; Michael J. Weiss

More information to come......

FINS UP!!!!!