TBPH Sauce Boss is cooking at Skippers on Friday May 19

Thu May 4 08:02:04 PDT 2017

From the Sauce Boss!

Dorothy,
Would really appreciate if you can spread the word to your Parrot head club that Sauce Boss will be cooking up his famous gumbo and hot original slide guitar blues at the famous Skipper Dome at Skippers in Tampa on Friday May 19th at 8:00 pm.  To get advance tickets click her<http://www.skipperssmokehouse.com/event/bill-sauce-boss-wharton-1013-2/>e

Last Florida gig before we head out on summer tours of the West and Northeast.  Hope you can make it. Complete tour schedule at SAUCEBOSS.COM<https://zooglelabs.com/tour>. For maps and more info see http://sauceboss.com/tour . If you or your rep stop by our merch table, we will donate some items to your fundraising efforts.

Bill “Sauce Boss” Wharton brings his high energy, gumbo stirring, swamp funk to the gig.  For those who don’t know about the Sauce Boss, he brings his own hot sauce to the gig, and he cooks gumbo while smoking his slide guitar. At the end of the Show, everyone gets a bowl. Now he's added some new flavors to the “stew”. Sauce Boss not only plays slide, sings his tamales off, makes gumbo, and feeds everybody… he will also be playing a drum kit with his feet. “You take that 53 Telecaster, pump it through that 48 Fender amp, add a bass rig, mix in some drums, all simmered down over some funky swamp blues, and smothered with gumbo, and you got a recipe for the largest one-man band on the planet.”  Sauce Boss is a favorite of Parrot-heads everywhere after Jimmy Buffett wrote about him in his song "I Will Play for Gumbo"

PS We had a blast at Music on the Bay!  Hope you guys made lots of money!