TBPH Meeting 5/5 and PHlock update

Mon May 3 14:31:17 PDT 2021

​Reminder to come on down!!!!

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!

What time is it??????

Time for a "Cinco de PHlocking" at Whiskey Joe's!!!!

Since WJ's is extending happy hour for TBPH and will have special priced appetizers (nachos and chicken quesadillas). Please wear your lanyard (name tag) for discount and to valet at no charge.

​Entertainment 6-10pm by.....
Rudy Cox & Friends
This is a CD release event for Rudy's "Livin' on an Island".

Soooooooo, Come early...stay late and let's have some TBPH tail feathers in the bar stools!

At the TBPH clean-up on 4/10 we wore our TBPH clean-up T's. We have both members and newbies that want to purchase them, sooooo we're doing a pre-order.

Please order by the 6/2/21 meeting. There's a beach clean-up on 7/10 and we'll be wearing them proudly!

Choice of men's or women's and you can choose Neon green or orange or BOTH!!! Women's t's are V neck.

TBPH meeting, 5/19, MOTB Large check presentation, 7:15pm.

Although MOTB didn't take place this year, the committee is excited to present a 2021 donation. Funds were raised through fund raising, private individuals and auction items. It won't be near the amount that has been given in the past, but it is still a nice amount.

Come on out and enjoy the PHun!

Saturday May 29, Rough Riders Hometown Heroes parade, Ybor City

Save the date...More information to come

FINS UP!!!!