TBPH To do List

Wed Aug 2 09:48:16 PDT 2023

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!!!!

Coming into a busy summer and PHun times...Help me remember what I want to do!!!

T-shirts: Order forms for MOTM T-shirt and Logo t-shirts at Fins to da Left store

19th PHintastic Bar Stroll - benefits USF Endowment for Marine Sciences

  *   Book room
  *   Mixology - $10 per drink - $10 to judge (taste all hose yummy drinks)
  *   Poker Run - $15 per person

29th Birthday Bash - theme "We are the People our parents warned us about" Dress: Tacky Tourist on Saturday night

  *   Book room
  *   Register at a meeting - $80 members and $90 non-members
  *   Online - Purchase online at Events/Calendar (finsup.com)<https://finsup.com/pricing-page/>.
Members are $80pp and non-members $90pp.
[https://finsup.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/events_image1.jpg]<https://finsup.com/pricing-page/>
Events/Calendar<https://finsup.com/pricing-page/>
The Tampa Bay Parrot Heads Club supports so many great causes by hosting events that raise money and awareness for each of these causes. One thing that
finsup.com

  *
Have any raffle items or things jumping your cart when you're shopping, we can use for silent auction - Charity Tampa Bay Watch
  *
Duck, duck booze - $10 bottles of wine or alcohol - Charity Clearwater Marine Aquarium

Don't be odd Parrot Head out - come on and enjoy the PHun!!!
FINS UP!

  *