TBPH ROOM DEADLINE TODAY - 19th Annual PHintastic Bar Stroll

Wed Aug 9 09:20:33 PDT 2023

Deadline for TBPH room hotel rates is 8/10, so get your room TODAY!
Don't be last Parrot Head out. We have some awesome bars and specials -comping out later this week.

AND time to dust off you grass skirt and cocout bra - YUP - Bar Stroll - Parrot Head style

8/16 meeting is the last meeting (we will have onsite registration Friday night and Saturday at pool area)) to sign up for mixology, judging, poker run and shuttle. This is a wrist band event, and the shuttle will have its' own wrist band.

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!

You asked for it - you got it!!!!!

After 2 years of searching high and low, and I mean high and low - we have found a Parrot Head PHriendly place.
Book your room for the PHintastic Bar Stroll weekend 8/18-8/20/23

Click on the following link to reserve your room. Deadline to reserve is 8/10/23.
Please DO NOT call to reserve your room.

https://www.choicehotels.com/reservations/groups/LX57Q9

  *   poolside king $107.10/night plus taxes
  *   poolside 2 queen beds   $102.60/night plus taxes
  *   suites (one king bed or two queen beds)  $120.60/night plus taxes

They will do their best to accommodate us having our rooms on the first floor and poolside. It depends on bookings when we check-in.

Quality Inn Suites and Conference Center
5316 US HWY 19
New Port Richey, FL 34652

Mixology, Poker Run, Shot Ski and Poolside PHun and games.

More information to come. Sign-ups at 8/2 and 8/16 meetings.

FINS UP