TBPH Volunteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer when called upon

Thu Aug 31 16:09:34 PDT 2023

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tampa Bay Parrot Heads!

As you know Whiskey Joe's, TBPH home port, got damaged by Hurricane Idalia. TBPH and Marty are putting a shout out for volunteers tomorrow, Friday, 9/1 starting at 11am. We will be working throughout the day.

Please wear work-type clothes (ones you don't mind getting messy or dirty), closed toe shoes and bring some work gloves, sunscreen and water.

If you can make it, even for an hour, RSVP to tbphpresident at gmail.com.

Volunteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer when called upon!!

Please come out and help us clean up our home beach!!!!

FINS UP!!!!